Hi again everyone :) Today I just have some new skincare and makeup items to show you :)
- Cocoa Brown gentle bronze gradual tan: I love my St Tropez gradual tan but I was in need of a cheaper alternative. This stood out to me and after one application I like it so far.
- Nip + fab glycolic fix exfoliating pads: After reading Sali Hughes pretty honest, I have become a bit obsessed with Hyaluronic acid and anything that contains it! These pads exfoliate and moisturise and help remove dead skin cells to reveal brighter more radiant skin.
- Garnier micellar cleansing water: Micellar water is a must have for me and I tend to switch between brands. I have had this one before and it's the huge bottle which tempted me to repurchase.
- The body shop drops of youth bouncy sleep mask: As soon as I saw this I knew I wanted to try it! The name just says it all, who doesn't want nice bouncy plumped healthy skin when they wake up? I have been using this for a week now and i have definately noticed a positive difference in my skin.
- Superdrug vitamin E moisture boost serum: I was in need of a new serum after finishing my vitamin E one from The body shop. This Superdrug own brand one is pretty much the same and a lot cheaper.
- The Body shop camomile cleansing butter: Another repurchase and favourite product of mine. I LOVE this for removing my makeup. I can't believe how much my skin has improved now that I have stopped using facial wipes and foaming face washes.
- Rimmel wake me up concealer: One of my favourite high street concealers. Perfect for brightening the under eye are.
- Mac lipsticks in sunny Seoul and brick-o-la: I originally went into Mac with 6 empties to swap for a new lipstick. I had a few in mind which I wanted (all nudes) and they were all out of stock. This was probably a good thing as I have worn nothing but nudes lately and I need some colour back in my life. I liked te look of sunny Seoul, it has an easy wearable glossy finish and I think with a bit more of a tan it will look stunning. Brick-o-la stood out to me as it is an usual burnt orange colour. I have wore this once and wasn't sure weather it suited me but I need to have a play around with different makeup looks.. I'll keep you posted!
- Topshop false lash intense mascara: I was in need of a new mascara and this really appealed to me. I love false lashes but really who has time to fiddle around putting them on everyday?! This volumizes, lengthens and after a few uses I can 100% say I would repurchase.
- GOSH eyeliner in rebellious brown: I have mentioned a few times that one of my all time favourite eyeliners is the Mac pearlglide intense eyeliner in Lord it up which is a creamy dark brown with a hint of shimmer. I was on the look out for a cheaper alternative and cam across this one from GOSH. It is almost identical, not as creamy but easily blended on the lower lash line with a small brush. So far I am impressed!
What new products have you bought recently? Leave your blog links in the comments below!